PASTA!!!

PASTA!!!
Felicano Italy, from Hetalia Axis Powers. Draw by me~!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Neee.....

Hmm, I haven't been very active lately. For some odd reason, I feel guilty for it. I hope that feeling goes away...anyway.
The summer so far has been a very successful one to say the least. Since it would be too much posts at one time, I think it be best to get it all out. So, this post will be divided into sections to avoid confusion. Please, I know it doesn't make very much sense, try to bear with me though!

•To start off, I was supposed to move after Summer Break. That's no longer happening. I might stay in the same school as well. So you bet your asses i'll (hopefully) be back next year! >XD Keseseses...sorry, that was a total Prussia moment.

•I have recently been fearing Slenderman. Yes, i'm aware that Slenderman is FAKE. It still scares me however. I told my cousins about it and we all laughed and dismissed it. That's when we had the bright idea to go walking outside past the neighborhood's curfew at night. Most of the streetlights were off so we were hoping to get a good thrill! We came back screaming and runnug as fast as we could. I wasn't sure what my cousins saw, for I wasn't paying attention. If it was enough to scare the oldest(who's in Highschool by the way) then it certaintly must have been frightening. Hell, I almost pissed myself when they told me what they saw. I don't feel very comfortable talking about it either.




S̃̌ͫ̈̌͂ͣ͟͏͈̮̳͍̗͔̪͜l̉̈̀ͭ̏ͧ͐̽͜͝҉̝̮̤̟̙̺̗̮̻e͓̪̱͎̠͖̦̼͓̺̘̭̒͛ͤ͌ͬ͌ͨ̀͛̆ͦͦͮͯ͡n̴̨̛͖̰͎̗̜̹̍ͧͮͮ͒ͦ̏ͣͯͦ̎̐͑̏͊ͫ̓͡͠ͅͅd̷̸̞͍̯̝̣̺̻̼̹͉̝̠ͥ̅͊ͫ̂ͯ̅͋ͬ̅̂̂́̓̾̊̚̚̚͟e̡̝̘̠̟͈̋̿̐̓̓͐͟r̢̍ͩ̃ͪ͗̒́ͯ̎͂́̂͑̓ͤͭͦ̐͟͏͕͚̗̳m̴̩̗͎̩̼͕̪̑ͫ̓̐ͣ͒̂͐ͭͭ̈́̌̑̉͆ͭ̊͒̿͡a̶̘͎̜̠͎͚͓͇ͪͫͫ̾͌ͯͥ̆̒̒̊͗̔͟͝͝͡ṉ̛͖̤̗͍̬̝̻̦̗͙͆͊ͫ̅̀͡͡ ̔̉̒̆҉̡̨̺̭̬̘̞̱̲̫̦͎͎̟w̸̗̙̣͇̘͛͐̈́̏̃ͦ͜ą̴̷̗̜̬̩̦͙͈͓͚̣̮̜̟͕̘͙̊̓̔͊̓ͩ̏̇͆̒̀̌ͣ͒̚͘t̬̹͔͍̝͓̠͈͇̮̬̝̮̣̲̖͇̦̉̊̉͑̑̃̑ͦ͗͜͞ͅč̷̴̜̬̝̮̫̮̞̼̮̖̠̰̝̖̩ͨ̓ͧ̃ͪ̊͜͟ͅͅh̨̪̭̣̬̙̲̱̪̻̺̭͚̫̣̅̇ͮͤ̉́̒̏̔̑ͯ̾͌̃́ͣ͒ͨ̀ẹ̛̛̜̻̬̗̻̘͔̮͚͇͖̭̖͙̭̝͉̓ͣ͗̆̃̉̇̅͋̑̉ͦ̅̚s̋ͦ͑͊



Slenderman...scares me.
•I recently cried my eyes out. What made me so sad? I have one word for you, HetaOni. It's basically a very comlicated fan-made RPG of Hetalia based of the horror game 'Aooni'. So basically Germany,Prussia,Italy, and Japan enetr this supposedly 'haunted house' after Italy persuaded them to go. They were only gonna have a bit of fun. They were also waiting for the Allies to come too. First, whenever someone spoke, they had icon pictures. To identify who was who. Germany's picture can only be described as pure 'DERP'. He looked so freaking deformed, I couldn't take him seriously. He was also WAY out of character. I can't imagine Germany be scared let alone him shaking, and breaking down and crying. ANYWAY, The game is about a monster that dwells in the house. You have to survive. You play as different characters in the game (you mostly play as Japan). While you stay the night, ****** goes missing. It also get's very complicated.
*SPOILER* Apparently Itaky can time travel and he's been in the house several times in the time loops. In the first time loop, he was the only survivor and all his friends died in front of him (Allies and Axis). In the second one..Italy dies. o.O I couldn't help but cry hard when I saw Germany's reaction. I also couldn't help but cry when, everyone died and ENGLAND GOES BLIND. ಠ_ಠ (Italy's death kinda made me cry harder that that but it was still pretty damn sad.)





•I've started a new anime, Durarara!!. It's actually reall fun and interesting. I highly reccommend it.Opening.

Ending.

• I ordered 9 chibi Hetalia figurines and expect to get them soon. I with I could buy the other ones but, I don't want to spend 150 dollars on them. I don't care if Prussia is one of them. ಠ_
--
I think i'm done here. = u=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Month Were you Born?